Thursday 8 September 2011

Thinking to myself.

Today, when i describe my day my answer is usually short and to the point and goes something along the lines of "Yea my day was good.". Lol, this then sparks a response from the other person "what classes did you have?"
Me: " I had (insert classes here)."
Other person "how was (specific class)?, what did you do?"
Me "we did (blah blah blah)...."
so you get the idea and well, my answer is so boring and the same each day that I sometimes wonder why I an so creative, LOL, just kidding. But seriously, my answers to even simple questions like that are so predictable that you could almost lip sink what I say.
Sooooo, the point of all this is to try to answer that simple question better, so here goes...
"so, how was your day today?"
"It was OK, maths was a bit boring though as I was tired during the double class of maths, and, well, being awake in maths is enough to make me tired so, well you get the idea." (please note its not that i don't like any of my maths teachers, I think they are pretty good, but I just can't stand the subject)
"what else did you do today?"
"I went to Imagination land and rode the magical unicorn and ate candy on top of the neon blue mountain"
"Is that all?" pause for effect "Well, yesterday I went to the moon and ate chocolate lamingtons with cream and danced with the abominable snow man. HA, beat that?!"
"um..... seriously"

No comments:

Post a Comment