Monday 26 September 2011

Today I...

Today I did a dance in a dress made out of turnips and shoes made out of songs... I don't even know if that is possible.. LOL
But really, well I woke up and had a breakfast of hash browns, Halloumi cheese, orange juice and pancakes. I then brushed my teeth with sherbet and smiled at my self in the mirror.
'Today is going to be a good day' thought to myself.
Then, all of a sudden a dog leaped through my window with an angry snow cone man in tow.
"Opps, sorry. would you like a snow cone" he said, his face turning bright red.
"Of course." I said, "as long as it's free."
so I got a snow cone with all the flavors of the world on it.  mmmmmmmm. yum!
Normality was then restored to my day and I went happily skipping to school.
But wait, I speak to soon.... As I was walking home a drummer suddenly appeared out of nowhere and started playing an epic drum beat, he was floating behind me. Oh well the drum beat the drum beat was awesome, so I didn't really mind.
Then a few minutes later a bass player appear, and then slowly the rest of the band. So as I was walking home I was followed by a floating band playing AWESOME tunes. LOL what a day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment