Monday 12 September 2011

Thinking to myself.

Dear blog,
Today was awesome. As I was walking down the street my flying horse appeared in front of me, I couldn't think of anything better to do so I jumped on her back and we rode to the candy floss clouds.
Fact file:
The candy floss clouds are an amazing natural phenomenon. Every few weeks a giant whirl wind will whip through the sky at sunset when the clouds are pink, this causes then to turn to candy floss.
Once we got to the candy floss clouds we filled our jars with the delicious cloud and went to rest on the comical clouds of Happy town. As we rested on the comical clouds we realized that to day was the day of the giant whirl wind; so we found a safe cave, on the comical clouds, to hide in and settled down to watch the giant whirl wind.
As the sky got dimmer and sunset appear, apologizing for being a little late, the clouds turned to candy floss pink. Then the giant whirl wind could be seen in the distance, waltzing to  the sound of the ocean, and the wind got closer and closer.
Then as it reached the clouds and whirled them around the clouds started to turn fluffier; and they then turned fully into a mass of pink sugary goodness.
Then, just as quickly as it started, it stopped, and the wind went waltzing on its way, back to the horizon.
Wow, that day was so fun, I can't wait to see what adventure I have next...

No comments:

Post a Comment